How it works
1. Sign up
- You'll need to sign before you can start bidding on our auctions.
- Signing up is free and only takes a few minutes.
- With your first bid pack purchase, you will be credited 10 Bonus bids which can be used on all auctions except firearms and limit busters.
2. Buy Bids
- Bids cost start at just $0.60 depending on the package you buy, and are purchased in Bid Packs that we call Rounds.
- We accept : Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Upon purchase, your bids are added to your account automatically.
3. Bid & Win
- Click the 'Bid' button to place a bid.
- Each time you bid, one bid is deducted from your account, and time is added to the clock allowing other bidders a chance to bid.
- If you're the last bidder when the timer reaches zero, YOU WIN!
- If you need to leave your computer for any reason but want to keep bidding just turn on your bid butler and let it keep you in the game.
- You can use the bidbutler to place bids for you when you have to leave your computer. It's the GunBiddler version of Autopilot.
- Bid Butler can be used on all auctions except nailbiters and bid butler only works with paid bids that you buy, not free bids that we give you.
- If you don't win, most auctions give you the option to Buy It Now. We will credit $0.60 for every bid you placed in the auction towards the retail price of the item. You have 6 hours after an auction closes to use the Buy It Now. Buy It Now is not available on Bid Packs, Gift Cards valued at $50 or less, and any other auction stating that buy it now is not available.